Details of enrolment procedures and fees are available in hard copy, contact Director of Enrolments, Mrs Kristell Scott by phone (07) 4722 4973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. International Students please click here.
Townsville Grammar School offers a range of scholarships including Academic Scholarships, Music Bursaries, Boarding Bursaries and Special Ability Bursaries. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or bursary click here or contact Mrs Scott on the details above.
Complete and return the application form with:
- A copy of your child's latest school report (for those who have attended school)
- Names and telephone numbers of two referees, one of which should be the Principal or teacher of your child at their current school
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- $110 Application Fee
- A completed Parent Statement Form for Pre-Kindy and Pre-Prep enrolments only
The Application Fee can be paid in the following ways:
- Using the Credit Card Authority within the Enrolment Application Form
- Over the counter at the School office, by cash, cheque, credit or debit card
- Cheque or money order
- By phone (07 4722 4900) or fax (07 4721 5783) for credit card payments
- By direct deposit:
SCHOOL BANKING DETAILS
Account Name: TOWNSVILLE GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Bank: NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK, STURT STREET
Return or post completed your completed Application Form along with additional paperwork to:
Townsville Grammar School
45 Paxton Street
North Ward QLD 4810
Please note completing and returning the Application Form and accompanying documents does not guarantee a position at the School for your child. Each Application is reviewed on its merits and you will be contacted once a decision on position availability has been made.