Details of enrolment procedures and fees are available in hard copy - please contact Kristell Scott, Director of Enrolments by telephone (07) 4722 4973 or email: email@example.com during business hours.
For international students, please visit the International section of our site - Please click here to go to the International Students page.
If you want a brief idea about the historical traditions of Townsville Grammar and to learn about the Grammar school spirit please view the pages in the 'About TGS' section. Read a range of comments on what Townsville Grammar has meant or means to past and presents students and Principal, Mr Richard Fairley. Before you browse the rest of our site please consider Mr Fairley's comments on the issues of discipline and respect in our School.
Townsville Grammar offers a range of scholarships including Academic Scholarships, Music Bursaries, Boarding Bursaries and Special Ability Bursaries. If you are interested in an application for a particular scholarship or bursary, please visit this page or contact Kristell on the details listed above.
Please find below our Application Form below as a downloadable document.
The process for making an application for enrolment is as follows:
- Complete and return the application form with
- A copy of your child's latest school report (for those who have attended school), and
- Names and telephone numbers of 2 referees, one of which should be the Principal or teacher of your child at their current school, and
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate, and
- $110 application fee, and
The Application Fee can be paid in the following ways:
* Using the Credit Card Authority within the Enrolment Application Form
* Over the counter at the School office, by cash, cheque, credit or debit card
* Cheque or money order
* By telephone (07 4722 4900) or fax (07 47215783) for credit card payments
* By direct deposit:
SCHOOL BANKING DETAILS
Account Name: TOWNSVILLE GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Bank: NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK, STURT STREET
- A completed Parent Statement Form for Pre-Prep enrolments only
Return or post completed application forms along with additional paperwork to Kristell Scott, Townsville Grammar School - 45 Paxton Street, North Ward. QLD. 4810.
Please note that completing and returning the application form and accompanying documents does not guarantee a position. Each application is reviewed on its merits and you will be contacted once a decision on position availability has been made.