Townsville Grammar School is committed to offering a number of places to overseas students each year.
Should you wish your child to apply for one of these positions the following items should be forwarded to the School for consideration:
- The completed application form - this is available as a downloadable document from this web site.
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of two referees - one must be the Principal of your child's present school. The second should be a highly respected member of your community.
- A copy of your child's latest school reports - at least two school reports are required. Should these be in a language other than English, then a certified English translation is also required.
Once the Application and school reports have been received, they will be reviewed by the Principal. If an offer is to be made, you will then receive:
- A letter of offer from Townsville Grammar School
- An invoice of payment required.
Once the payment has been received by the School, the following will be issued to allow you to proceed with a Student Visa application:
- Confirmation of Enrolment - a copy of this will be electronically sent to your nearest Australian Department of Immigration, and a copy will be faxed to you
- Accommodation and welfare documents for those under 18 years of age.
Details of student Visa processes can be obtained from your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate.
Please do not hesitate to contact Townsville Grammar School Director of Enrolments, Mrs Kristell Scott via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 7 47224973.