Fri 8th November
The Annandale Campus currently caters for students from Pre-Prep - Year 6 and is approximately 15 minutes drive from the North Ward Campus. A bus links the Annandale Campus and North Shore Campuses (Junior Schools) with the North Ward Campus. (Click here for Bus Route information).
From Pre-Prep - Year 6, Townsville Grammar School offers a fully integrated curriculum, focusing on the Key Learning Areas, highlighting the basic building blocks of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Optimal class sizes to maximise involvement and attention
- Fully air-conditioned and technology-driven classrooms
- Dedicated Pre-Prep and Prep Centres
- Fully equipped specialist music tuition spaces
- Music program from Prep - Year 6 including Strings
- Netball courts
- Sports ovals/ running track
- More than 20 co-curricular clubs and programmes (download schedule below)
- Outside Hours Care
Outside Hours Care (OSHC) is a childcare service operated within Townsville Grammar at both Annandale and North Shore Campuses. OSHC offers before and after school care, Pupil Free
Beyond the classroom, Townsville Grammar School offers a wealth of experiences for its students. As part of their school day they can choose to take part in co-curricular music lessons, music groups (band and orchestra), choirs and ensembles, sporting clubs (rugby, netball) and swimming club as well as art, chess, reading and homework clubs. It is this complete approach to educating the whole child that sets Grammar Junior apart from other primary schools.
Children at the Annandale Campus are enrolled in much more than a Junior School - they become part of the Grammar Community - a very special way to commence the unique experience Grammar offers.