Wed 10th January
Design and Technology at Townsville Grammar School aims at preparing young people for a life in a society increasingly dependent on a wide variety of technologically sophisticated products and systems. Students undertake a variety of projects and activities that encompass a broad spectrum of materials, processes and systems.
The Design and Technology Centre is equipped with a wide range of hand and power tools enabling students to construct their designs, and have access to a variety of media to assist them with their design and research assignments.
Foundation Studies in Design and Technology
The Senior Programme consists of the following courses:
- Technology Studies: Year 11 and 12
- Graphics: Years 11 and 12
Authority Registered Subject:
- Manufacturing (Building and Construction Studies): Years 11 and 12
- Technology Studies: Year 10
- Engineering Manufacturing: Years 11 and 12