Thu 25th May
Townsville Grammar School Early Education Centre at North Shore is the first possible entry point into the Townsville Grammar community. Located on North Shore Boulevard near the North Shore Aquatic Centre. 2015 will see the completion of Stage 1 which will include a Pre-Kindy (3 year old room) and a Pre-Prep (4 year old room) to comprise the Early Education Centre. Grammar’s newest Campus will mirror the Annandale Campus and expand to a full Junior School, Pre-Kindy to Year 6 and will incorporate the key strengths that Townsville Grammar is known for throughout North Queensland.
In the Early Education Centre the children will learn:
- in a stimulating “Play Based” environment
- through a “Play Based” curriculum drawn from the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Framework
- by staff responding to the interests of the children
- through integration across the curriculum
- by building on prior experiences and knowledge
Through play the children are involved in a wide variety of open ended activities that stimulate the imagination and allow for creativity.
For more information about the North Shore Campus, See our FAQ here