Wed 1st July
Please complete the form below to request a copy of a School Report.
Please POST application, payment and proof of identity to:
Townsville Grammar School, Attn Principal’s P.A., 45 Paxton Street, North Ward Qld 4810
Documents are provided as a complimentary service for current students and students who attended the School in the previous calendar year. For all other applicants, the cost incurred is $40 for external retrieval of records plus $20 per document to cover copy and administration expenses.
How to obtain a copy of your results
If you completed your schooling more than 12 months previously, you must complete the application (download below) and lodge it, together with the fee and proof of identity. As your results are your personal affair, Townsville Grammar School must be satisfied with the identity of the applicant or any person acting on your behalf. Results will not be given orally.
Please bring completed application, one form of identification from the list below and payment of $40 for the retrieval of the document plus $20 per document to cover copy and administration expenses.
Acceptable forms of identification (must be a current copy)
- Australian passport
- Birth certificate or extract of a birth certificate
- Card 18+ or university student card
- Driver licence or learner licence
- Immigration papers
- Nationalisation or citizenship certificate
- Current student ID with photograph
- Documentation will be available for collecting or posting within fourteen (14) working days following receipt of your correctly completed application.
- When you collect your documents, we will ask you to produce your receipt and sign the application form to record that you have collected the documents.
- The cost of each copy is $20.00. We will not process your application until we receive full payment.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Townsville Grammar School. Do not send cash.
- If you are applying from overseas, your payment must be in Australian currency. Payment must be made by either bank draft or credit card.
- Documents are provided as a complimentary service for current students and students who attended the School in the previous calendar year.