Wed 19th September
Townsville Grammar School Early Education Centre at North Shore is the first possible entry point into the Townsville Grammar School community. Located on North Shore Boulevard near the North Shore Aquatic Centre. Townsville Grammar School's third campus opened in 2015 and includes a Pre-Kindy (3 year old room) and a Pre-Prep (4 year old room) to comprise the Early Education Centre. The North Shore Campus mirrors the existing Annandale Campus and will expand in the future to a full Junior School, Pre-Kindy to Year 6, and will incorporate the key strengths that Townsville Grammar School is known for throughout North Queensland.
In the Early Education Centre the children will learn:
- in a stimulating “Play Based” environment
- through a “Play Based” curriculum drawn from the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Framework
- by staff responding to the interests of the children
- through integration across the curriculum
- by building on prior experiences and knowledge
Through play the children are involved in a wide variety of open ended activities that stimulate the imagination and allow for creativity.
To enrol your child, download the Application Form below or contact Mrs Kristell Scott, Director of Enrolments.