Tue 13th November
The School has two Pre-Prep Centres, one located at its Annandale Campus and a second Centre in our
The Pre-Prep Centres provide a secure, caring and disciplined environment where children will be encouraged to develop their sense of
Harnessing their natural inquisitiveness the Pre-Prep staff help the children begin their educational journey, developing their cognitive, physical and social abilities to their full potential. The learning programme is structured to include age-appropriate challenges and positive learning experiences for the children.
Key Learning Areas:
To incorporate what we believe are the essential learning areas to be covered each day, we have constructed the curriculum around six Key Learning Areas for the Pre-Prep Programme. These are:
- Social & Personal Learning
- Health & Physical Learning
- Literacy, Language & Communication
- Creative Arts
The Pre-Prep students wear the Townsville Grammar School Sports Uniform each day, including hat and carry a Townsville Grammar School duffle bag.
To be eligible for Pre-Prep, children must turn four before June 30 in their year of entry. They are then invited to be part of the Prep Programme the following year.
- Annandale Pre-Prep Centre: 7:00am - 6:00pm ( 50 weeks of the year)
- North Shore Early Education Centre: 6:30am - 6:00pm ( 50 weeks of the year)
- Before School Care: 7:00am - 9:00am
- After School Care: 3:00pm - 6:00pm