Fri 8th November
As of 2020, a Family Cap will be introduced. This will mean that the maximum tuition fees a family will pay is $26,650 for the year ($6662.50 per term) regardless of how many children are enrolled at Townsville Grammar School.
Townsville Grammar School Fees (2019)**
- 2019 Fees Early Education Centre (Annandale and North Shore Campus, Pre-Kindy and Pre-Prep)
6:30am - 6:00pm Long Day Care $88 per day
9:00am - 3:00pm Programmed Session $76 per day
- 2019 Tuition Fees Prep - Year 4 (North Shore Campus) $6 300 per annum
- 2019 Tuition Fees Prep - Year 6 (Annandale Campus) $9 200 per annum
- 2019 Tuition Fees Years 7 - 12 (North Ward Campus) $12 380 per annum
- 2019 Boarding Fees $18 340 per annum plus tuition ($30 720 per annum total)
- In addition, General Purpose Levy of $400 for Prep to Year 6 and $400 for Years 7 - 12 is payable per annum.
This levy covers such items as Student Insurance, School Diary, some local excursions, School Magazine, class reference books, photocopying and competitions.
Sibling Discounts 2019
For students in the same family attending the school concurrently the following discounts will be given to younger siblings (not applicable in Pre-Kindy and Pre-Prep years).
- 1st Child - 0% discount
- 2nd Child - 10% discount
- 3rd Child - 25% discount
- 4th (and subsequent) - 50%
- Enrolment Application Fee $110
- Confirmation Fee $300
Technology Levy (Boarders only)
- Technology Levy (Boarders only) $175
Camps, excursions and other charges are made to accounts as they arise.
See Terms and Conditions in the document available to download below. The School reserves the right to revise fee charges at any time.