Mon 30th December
THE VALUE OF LEARNING - FEE CAPS + SCHOLARSHIPS
Family Fee Cap
As of 2020, Townsville Grammar School is offering a Family Fee Cap. This means the maximum a family will pay for Tuition is $26, 650 per year, regardless of the number of children enrolled from Prep-Year 12 across our three Campuses.
Our sibling discount schedule is below:
- 1st child: Full Tuition Fees apply
- 2nd child: 10% discount for Tuition Fees
- 3rd child: 25% discount for Tuition Fees (Family Fee Cap will apply)
- 4th and subsequent children: 50% discount for Tuition Fees (Family Fee Cap will apply)
If you have three or more children enrolled at Townsville Grammar School, or you are looking to enrol your family in any of our three Campuses, talk to us about the Family Fee Cap.
N.B. The Family Fee Cap applies to full-tuition students from Prep – Year 12.
Scholarships & Bursaries 2021
Townsville Grammar School offers a range of Scholarships and Bursaries, and applications for 2021 are now invited.
- Academic scholarships
- International Baccalaureate Scholarships
- General Excellence Bursaries
- Music Bursaries
- Dance Bursaries
- Sports Scholarships
- Boarding Bursaries
Visit our website www.tgs.qld.edu.au/scholarships for more information.