There is no restriction on weekend leave for those students who have mutually approved day student host families, relatives or friends. Leave is granted so that boarders who are away from home can spend time with other families and enjoy family activities with their friends. The general idea is that boarders on leave go to host families and close relatives, no more than 2 boarders may be hosted by a family for overnight leave unless a prior arrangement has been made with the Director of Boarding.
Arrangements must be made for weekend leave with Boarding Administration any time before 3.00pm on the Thursday afternoon prior. To arrange weekend leave, contact Mrs Kath Hotschilt, Boarding Secretary on (07) 4722 4925 during office hours.
1. Please complete your details below and hit submit.
2. For weekend leave, this form must arrive before 3.00pm on Thursday.
3. Please submit a separate form for each of your children.
4. A separate form is required for each leave application.
5. This application does NOT guarantee that the Director of Boarding will grant the leave, Mr Chris Wilson reserves the right to cancel the leave if required.
6. This application confirms that you, the parent, have been in contact with the leave host and that they are aware of the arrangements listed below.
7. When your email has been received you will receive an automatic notification, if this is not received please contact us by phone (4722 4925).