More pages in this section
North Ward Campus (Years 7-12)
The North Ward Campus is Townsville Grammar School's original Campus, home to Years 7-12, Day and Boarding.
This 6.53 hectare Campus is located within easy walking distance to Castle Hill, The Strand beachfront and Queens Gardens. The Campus features the heritage-listed School House, the original school building established in 1888. School House is currently being restored to its former glory and will once again become an iconic and central feature of the Campus.
The North Ward Campus includes both Middle School (Years 7-9) and Senior School (Years 10-12) and features:
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Dedicated Middle School precinct (Years 7-9)
- Music Centre with private tuition rooms
- Performing Arts precinct (Drama and Dance)
- Gymnasium + 50m heated pool
- Rugby ovals + Netball & Basketball courts
- Parker-Hall Boarding House
- Adjacent to Sports Reserve (Red Track), Townsville Tennis, Townsville Touch Fields
A School Bus Service provides morning and afternoon services connecting the three Townsville Grammar School campuses.
45 Paxton Street
North Ward Qld 4810
Phone: (07) 4722 4900
International +61 7 4722 4900