More pages in this section
PRINCIPAL'S WESTERN & NORTHERN CONNECTIONS TOURS
West - Mount Isa, Winton, Richmond, Charters Towers | Monday 6 - Thursday 9 September
North - Ingham and Tully | Wednesday 15 September
Join our Principal and Director of Boarding in these locations.
Our Boarding experience offers our young people a safe, happy, and welcoming home, and a lifestyle that maximises our beautiful North Queensland location.
- Co-educational Boarding for Years 7-12 at the North Ward Campus
- On-site Health Centre
- Online parent portals and student registration system (REACH)
- Structured study and tutoring programs
- Weekend and social/recreation program + School co-curricular program
- On-site facilities including 50m pool, netball courts, gymnasium, sports fields
- Located adjacent to the Townsville Sports Reserve, Townsville Tennis and Touch Fields
- CBD location within close walking distance to Townsville’s Strand beachfront, Castle Hill, Queens Gardens and the Gregory Street Precinct.
We aim to provide an experience which helps our boarders to develop into young people of character by providing:
- A community where students feel safe, welcomed and accepted
- Structure, routines and expectations of personal behavior and respectful relationships
- Encouragement to be involved and reach their potential
- An environment where social skills can be developed
- Opportunities to build resilience
At the heart of our Boarding experience is our commitment to respectful relationships and creating an environment where our young Grammarians can "enter good and exit better" - Bonus Intra Melior Exi.