More pages in this section
Tuition & Boarding Fees (Australian Students)
- 2020 Tuition Fees Prep - Year 5 (North Shore Campus) | $6,492 per annum
- 2020 Tuition Fees Prep - Year 6 (Annandale Campus) | $9,476 per annum
- 2020 Tuition Fees Years 7 - 12 (North Ward Campus) | $12,752 per annum
- 2020 Boarding Fees ($18, 892 per annum) + Tuition Fees ($12,752 per annum) | $31,644 per annum
- 2020 Boarding Technology Levy | $175
Sibling Discounts & Family Fee Cap
Townsville Grammar School offers a Family Fee Cap, for full-fee paying students from Prep-Year 12.
This means the maximum a family will pay for Tuition is $26, 650 per year ($6662.50 per term), regardless of the number of children enrolled from Prep-Year 12 across our three Campuses
Our sibling discount schedule is below:
- 1st child: Full Tuition Fees apply
- 2nd child: 10% discount for Tuition Fees
- 3rd child: 25% discount for Tuition Fees (Family Fee Cap will apply)
- 4th and subsequent children: 50% discount for Tuition Fees (Family Fee Cap will apply)
If you have three or more children enrolled at Townsville Grammar School, or you are looking to enrol your family in any of our three Campuses, talk to us about the Family Fee Cap.
Early Education Centres, OSHC & Vacation Care Fees
Application Fee - a non-refundable Application Fee of $110 is payable upon lodgement of the Application for Enrolment form.
Confirmation Fee - subject to all enrolment requirements being met, students will then be offered a place, and at that time, a non-refundable Confirmation Fee of $300 is required to be paid.
PRE-KINDY & PRE-PREP FEES:
- 9:00am - 3:00pm - Programmed Session | $78 per day
- 6:30am - 6:00pm - Long Day Care | $90 per day ( North Shore Campus)
- 7:00am-6:00pm - Long Day Care | $90 per day (Annandale Campus)
OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE (OSHC) & VACATION CARE FEES:
- Before School Hours Care: 6:30am or 7:00am - 8:45am | $19 per day
- After School Hours Care: 3:00 - 6:00pm | $25 per day
- Vacation Care: 6:30am or 7:00am - 6:00pm | $63 per day
Please refer to International Student Enrolments.