More pages in this section
We greatly value our relationships with our parent community and commit to providing ongoing opportunities through which families can engage in the life of our School.
There are many ways in which parents can be involved, and often parent engagement changes as children progress from Junior to Secondary School.
Ideas for parent engagement:
- Read our Campus and School newsletters
- Follow TGS on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Attend School events and assemblies when possible
- Talk with your child's teacher/s about ways in which you can assist or be involved
- Download the School app
- Join in our Parent Network meetings and/or assist with annual Parent Network events and activities that supports our School (see below).
TGS Parent Network
TGS Parent Network
Our TGS Parents Network provides a great opportunity for parents from all Campuses to support the School.
All parents, from Pre-Prep to Year 12 are welcome to attend our friendly and welcoming monthly meetings where we discuss ways in which we can support the school through a range of activities and events. The Parents Network is also a great way to meet other parents across the Campuses and helps to build our community spirit.
Meetings occur each month (during term time) in the School Library at the North Ward Campus. The School Principal also attends and provides an update on the School. A list of dates for Parent Network meetings is available below.
There are a number of ways in which you can be involved. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact our Parent Network committee via email@example.com, or come to one of our meetings.
TGS Parent Network - Meeting Dates
TGS Parent Network Meeting Dates
Meetings take place at 6:30pm in the TB Whight Room in the School Library, North Ward Campus.
- Thursday, 18 February 2021
- Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Thursday, 29 April 2021
- Thursday, 27 May 2021
- Thursday, 29 July 2021
- Wednesday, 25 August 2021
- Thursday, 21 October 2021
- Wednesday, 17 November - Meeting and AGM, off-campus