More pages in this section
We greatly value our relationships with our parent community and commit to providing ongoing opportunities through which families can engage in the life of our School.
There are many ways in which parents can be involved, and often parent engagement changes as children progress from Junior to Secondary School.
Ideas for parent engagement:
- Read our Campus and School newsletters
- Follow TGS on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Attend School events and assemblies when possible
- Talk with your child's teacher/s about ways in which you can assist or be involved
- Download the School app
- Join in our Parent Network meetings and/or assist with annual Parent Network events and activities that supports our School.