More pages in this section
Request School Reports
To request copies of past reports, please complete the form below and return to the School.
Documents are provided as a complimentary service for current students and students who attended the School in the previous calendar year. For all other applicants, the cost incurred is $40 for external retrieval of records, plus $20 per document to cover copy and administration expenses.
Please forward your application, payment (if applicable) and proof of identity to:
Townsville Grammar School
Attn: Principal’s P.A.
45 Paxton Street
North Ward Qld 4810
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Australian passport
- Birth certificate or extract of a birth certificate
- Card 18+ or university student card
- Driver licence or learner licence
- Immigration papers
- Nationalisation or citizenship certificate
- Current student ID with photograph
- Documentation will be available for collecting or posting within fourteen (14) working days following receipt of your correctly completed application.
- When you collect your documents, we will ask you to produce your receipt and sign the application form to record that you have collected the documents.
- The cost of each copy is $20.00. We will not process your application until we receive full payment.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Townsville Grammar School. Please do not forward cash.
- If you are applying from overseas, your payment must be in Australian currency. Payment must be made by either bank draft or credit card.
- Documents are provided as a complimentary service for current students and students who attended the School in the previous calendar year.