More pages in this section
The School's Careers Advisor can provide students with careers advice, consult and assist with University applications, and assist with work experience and international exchange programs such as gap years.
Online Career Information
Our online careers information hub provides a range of services, links, events and information.
Career Information Centre
The Townsville Grammar School Career Information Centre is located in the Library and is open daily. In the centre, students will find a comprehensive collection of career information including:
- Handbooks from universities through Australia
- Local and Australia wide TAFE information
- Job descriptions for most occupations with information about education, training, employment opportunities and personal requirements
- Resume and CV tips
- Job search and interviewing tips
- Work experience
- Traineeships and apprenticeships
This information is available to the students through printed publications, online databases and the internet.
Learn more | Contact our Careers Advisor:
Ms Kathryn Tebble
07 4722 4993