More pages in this section
The student experience at Townsville Grammar School is one of respect, encouragement, support and joy as they develop a great love of discovery.
Students from Pre-Prep to Year 12 are encouraged and supported to strive for "personal best", a term which encapsulates the Grammar experience.
Personal best means something different to every student, from those who are four years of age in Pre-Prep, to those who are entering Year 7 or finishing Year 12. Personal best is a mindset, an attitude that applies well to all facets of life, in relationships, in community and in the work place.
Being a student at Townsville Grammar School is one of opportunity. Our students are offered:
- Exceptional education
- An extensive range of co-curricular opportunities
- Personal development and pastoral care
- Community service opportunities and leadership development
- School spirit through participation, healthy competition, support and encouragement
- A Pre-Prep to Year 12 community with inter-campus connections, events and celebrations
Upon graduating from Townsville Grammar School, students become a member of the School's extensive alumni, a strong network of Past Grammarians who remain passionate about and connected with the School through the Past Grammarians Association.